Turn Enquiries Into Legitimate Customers
The Crowd Pleaser’ is another lead generation strategy by Social Appeal, but is focused upon the promotion of a specific event. With so many business events constantly incentivising customer engagement, it is unrealistic to assume that even the most well-planned business-customer events will attract a significant amount of attendees, let alone generate significant leads.
By planning and implementing a six-week marketing strategy in recognition of an upcoming business function is the most effective way to get the word out and ensure you don’t miss any opportunities. Four weeks prior to your event, Social Appeal will begin promoting your upcoming event. Initially, we will optimise your website and other digital asset to be event-ready – with add-ons and graphics promoting the event.
Two weeks prior to the event, social media advertising campaigns will begin to generate high rates of buzz about your business and the upcoming event. At the event, an email collection form will be supplied (usually an incentive is used to increase sign-up rates), and leads who sign-up will recieve an automated email sequence.
Also, Social Appeals photography and videography team will be present at the event to develop original content for two weeks after the event. During the entire six-week campaign, Social Appeal will assist in the management of your social media, and will post daily original content.
- 6-Week Digital Marketing Campaign
- Initial Planning Consultations
- 6-Week Social Media Campaign
- 2 Weeks Of Social Media Ads ($140 value)
- Email Collection And Sign-Up Form
- Automated Email Sequence (2x Emails)
- Supply Of The Email List Upon Completion
- Professional Photography And Videography At The Event
- Portfolio With Selected Photographs
- Monitoring and maintenance
- Signage collateral options